Life in Progress

"I've learned that you shouldn't be afraid to change: instead be afraid to stay where you are..If you let fear of change rule you, you will live never knowing there is a fuller life out there that is yours for taking."

Saturday, August 06, 2005

So far what I learned about braces...

1- You eat less food-b/c you have to remove them each time you eat. After you eat you must clean them and your mouth before you put them back in-sure cuts down on the between meal snacking

2- They truly are invisible-no one can tell you have them in except when you go and pull your lip down and say "See!"

3. After awhile you don't feel them anymore-however when you remove them your teeth are somewhat sensitive and feel a little out of place ..owww

4. Hmmm, it appears the dentist was right-I do grind my teeth together a lot- now I notice it since I have something to grind into.

5. I wonder what it would be like to kiss me...would the other person feel my braces if they put their tongue in my mouth. OK!.. too personal!

6. Discreet removal is necessary when attending social functions. Don't pull them out right at the table or in front of a group of people.

7. Always, yes, always put them in their case ...or you will be calling the restaurant saying " I was sitting at the end table, Sue was my server... they are wrapped up in a napkin......

8. You will find yourself brushing your teeth more than twice a day. For some of you that would be a lot and a good thing.

9. It's good to carry around a small toothbrush and toothpaste, convenient, NO, but good to have, YES!

10. Did I mention...put them in their case. Left my last pair in San Diego.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home