Life in Progress

"I've learned that you shouldn't be afraid to change: instead be afraid to stay where you are..If you let fear of change rule you, you will live never knowing there is a fuller life out there that is yours for taking."

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tids and Bits....

My mom, you gotta love her. She has this thing where she now clips articles and even advice columns out of newspapers and magazines and mails them to me. Just today I received a small envelope from her in the mail, tucked inside were two articles, one regarding some bathroom remodeling tips, appropriate as I am in the midst of a remodel, and the other was an article from a "Dear Abbey" column in the local paper. It relates to something similar in my personal life right now. I just got a kick out of the whole thing because it's my Mom's way of giving her opinion without actually giving it.

Spoke to the Dr. today and it appears the "spots" inside the right lobe of my liver were there in earlier x-rays-just not as apparent. He says to not worry at this point, even though he knows I will, and we'll get another x-ray in 90 days and see if they have grown any bigger.

Getting ready to go to San Diego in a few days for work. Should be a nice break even though I will be doing work. Lately, I have so busy I have barely had time to think. However when I do think, I tend to get to thinking about a certain someone who has been in my life for so long.

Tonight I was watching my favorite show, "Sex and The City", re-runs of course, Carrie's relationship with "Big" reminded me so much of mine with this person. It has always been one of good, bad, sad, and excellent moments, yet in the very end they ended up with each other. Ok, I know it's fiction and all but can't a girl live in the land of make-believe sometime?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home