Life in Progress

"I've learned that you shouldn't be afraid to change: instead be afraid to stay where you are..If you let fear of change rule you, you will live never knowing there is a fuller life out there that is yours for taking."

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Oh My God...I AM still here in the blogworld

I have disappeared from the blog world for so long I think, no I know that I have lost all my blogland friends..Hell, even I forgot my own password and sign in name!!???

I have been so busy with little to no time to write like I used to. I am now making the commitment to spend some time and pay a little attention to my blog. I, really, need to update photos here...I actually think I may look a little leaner. I guess that's what photoshop can do for you.

SO if any of you are still out there...I am working on updating photos and getting back to business. Don't give up on me yet.

~M

2 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger MamaKBear said...

LOL...I'd wondered what the heck happened to you! Good to finally see you back! :)

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger MamaKBear said...

Ummmm....Okay, girl! It's goin' on Christmas now!!! LOL Where the heck are ya????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home