Life in Progress

"I've learned that you shouldn't be afraid to change: instead be afraid to stay where you are..If you let fear of change rule you, you will live never knowing there is a fuller life out there that is yours for taking."

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Half NeKKid Thursday



I decided to get on this blog trend that is sweeping the blog world. I took this photo, very difficult to do. Tan lines and all, it is my entry. It wasn't until I actually looked at other entries that I understood that you really don't have to be half naked. :( There's the blonde in me once again!

Unable to airbrush for a truly awesome look...I apologize in advance for the tan lines and all other imperfections. Yeah..that's my story and I am sticking to it!




45113638_202b79dc11

8 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Let me be the first to welcome you to HNT! Great first shot, and whata tan line!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Travis said...

Welcome to HNT. Technically you don't have be half naked, but its certainly acceptable. We won't complain if you want to bump it up to 75% naked either :) Cheers to your nekkidness.

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Bsoholic said...

Very nice

Happy 1st HNT!

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Welcome to HNT! You seem to have grasped the concept just fine! Hope you keep it up. We'll want to see more of you in the future. So to speak.

I've got you listed in the Nekkid roll. Be sure to stop by and check out the rest of the half-nekkid people!

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy HNT, you virgin, you :)
Very lovely photo.

 
At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl...see if just took some skin to get the readers/comments you were after...who knew?? C.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Welcome to HNT!! It's fun here!! Very nice first shot! Sorry I'm so late!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home