Life in Progress

"I've learned that you shouldn't be afraid to change: instead be afraid to stay where you are..If you let fear of change rule you, you will live never knowing there is a fuller life out there that is yours for taking."

Friday, August 19, 2005

Expanding my mind...









You know the leaves are not even falling and it is time to go back to school. Which got me thinking...about going back myself to pursue another degree. Hmm, what?..you may ask might that be?

I have been thinking about expanding my horizons in the mental health field. God knows I have contributed enough money to support it. I was thinking Psychotherapist or licensed Clinical Social Worker (fancy name for therapist). I am in the process of investigating the various educational requirements and programs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home