Life in Progress

"I've learned that you shouldn't be afraid to change: instead be afraid to stay where you are..If you let fear of change rule you, you will live never knowing there is a fuller life out there that is yours for taking."

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Dirty Laundry

Okay I admit it! I am weak. Not physically but I gave up on the washer and fixing it and decided to just buck up (and bucking up) is what I did and got a new one. I guess somewhere in the abyss of my mind I was just preparing for the day I could get a new washer with the pathetic excuse of a stripped screw.

Anyway the "washer" arrives Friday when I can be home to accept it into my home. In the meantime, the old one is sitting half in and half out blocking the hallway. Sort of taunting me or just reminding me of the agravation that it caused me. I felt somewhat of a failure because I was unable to "fix" my problem when I was reminded that most women and some men would not have gotten as far as I did. Oh, kudos to me! Whatever.

My own sister and her husband made a bet...Sis: Went with the side that I would fix it.
Bro-in-law: She'll get a new one. Sorry SIS but thanks for the love!

So Friday night holds a lot of fun in it for me...doing laundry in the new machine. Settle down!

Oh, but don't feel too sorry for me because I'll "sex" it up a little by watching the season premiere of Nip/Tuck on Tivo. Now... settle down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home